Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wow! One Year Already - Congrats Brittney!

Brittney, one of our leasing agents at Salem Green, is celebrating her one-year anniversary with Condor Corporation. When asked what her favorite part of her job is, Brittney said, “Meeting lots of new people and the residents.”

Just how awesome is Brittney? Recently we received some feedback from our resident survey, which you can take here, from a resident that was impressed with the way Brittney went "Beyond the Expected." The resident wrote: 
"I want to say thank you to the nice young lady Brittney who said she worked in the office. I recently had surgery and I was trying to bring groceries home and was have trouble. She stopped and got out of her car and helped me bring all my groceries home. I am very grateful."

Brittney, as we celebrate your first year here at Condor Corporation, we wanted to let you know how much we appreciate everything you do. Here’s to another year!

A picture of salem green leasing agent Brittney
Happy one-year anniversary, Brittney!

No comments:

Post a Comment